Are you looking for a sustainable and high-quality straw option? See the newest, revolutionary, Canadian-made Back To Earth 2.0 straw (BTE 2.0), the next generation non-plastic product with the superior performance.
While the Back To Earth 2.0 straw looks, feels, and acts just like a plastic straw, it’s created with ingredients that are biodegradable in compost, soil, water, and marine environments and will be naturally consumed by microorganisms. BTE 2.0 materials — Cellulose (wood) and Acetate (from acetic acid, vinegar) — do not remain as microplastics in the environment due to their inherent biodegradability.
- Made in Canada
- A truly sustainable straw (compostable and biodegradable)
- Safe foodservice solution
- BPI-certified compostable materials
- A product that maintains integrity by behaving like plastic
- 66% less carbon emissions than paper straw
- 80% fewer toxic air and water emission than paper straw
Contact our team for more information on Back To Earth straw and other sustainable packaging options at 604-681-3554 or email@example.com.